Mittwoch, 28. September 2011

Aging is Optional

Modern technology has greatly increased the average life expectancy over the past century, and there are more and more people who live to celebrate their 100th birthdays. It's worth remembering that when today's centenarians were born, the life expectancy was only about 50 years. Although the life expectancy is currently only about 80 years, it's very possible that we'll actually live a lot longer if the trend of the past 100 years continues.

I recently turned 40. In late 2008, I made a goal of staying as biologically young as I could for as long as I could. Around that time, I read a book called "Fantastic Voyage," by Ray Kurzweil and Dr. Terry Grossman, which is a good starter for anybody who wants to start an anti-aging program. Even though I have not applied all of the advice given in that book, I have been trying to get more fruits and vegetables in my diet, am getting more exercise, and adding anti-aging supplements as I can afford them. I'm writing this blog to share my experiences with various anti-aging measures.

Far too many people become weaker and lose various physical abilities as they get older. However, as more is known about the things that one can do to prevent this, and maybe even to cure it, it looks as though this century will finally bring the end of this suffering.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd,HPV,Cancer, Hepatitis,Shingles, Diabetes,Epilepsy,Infertility, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small fraction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    AntwortenLöschen